June 25, 2009

No I wont do it.

Hi all,

I know I mentioned in a previous post about how you can ask for specific graphics and we will be happy to do it for you.

But uhhh, uhhh, I have to take that back.

I pretty much sold my soul to the devil as it is, but I do have some standards, they may be low, but I got 'em.

So here goes:

I will NOT produce:

anti-gay/lesbian products

anti-abortion

anti- president (unless of course he/she is a republican, even then, not so sure Ill do it)

anti-American

anti-culture

anti-gay marriage

anti-adoption

I'm sure there are a few other things I won't do, my feeling is, if it doesn't feel right, I wont do it. But you can always ask.

With that said, yea, let me know. If we cant or even wont do it, I know a few who will....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment